Call us now 01284 365 247 to find out how we can help you
The place you’ve spent your life making a place you want to live, raise children, have family parties, read a book, cook, do the garden, look after your pets, be happy.
We respect that your home is just that, your home.
We want you to remain living in your home, enjoying all the things about your home that you’ve worked so hard to build.
you say…we listen. You are an adult who has maybe worked hard all your life, raised a family or helped others to raise theirs. You know about life and what’s important to you so tell us & we’ll listen.
Is there anything you feel would improve your quality of life and sense of wellbeing?
I would recommend ClarkeCare to anybody requiring help.Client TR
We will listen to your wishes then plan with you how we can work together to achieve your goals in life. For example: You love a bath but get nervous on your own in case you can’t get out of the bath or you slip trying. We could be just there, either outside the door if you need us or assisting you whilst in the bath. We can support you to get the right pieces of equipment that will aid you to have a bath safely.
Or, you used to love going shopping but find it more difficult to remember what you need, get to the shops, do the shopping, get it home & un-pack it all. Then there’s the putting it all away, we all dread that job don’t we! We could support you to do all of that.
Superb company, caring staff, excellent management.Client JB
This is what we could assist you with:
This list is not exhaustive
- Wellbeing check phone calls
- Assistance with personal care and getting ready for the day
- Assistance with medications – reminding or administering
- Support to out and about in your community
- Assistance with daily living chores – light household chores
- Helping you take care of your pets – helping you take your dog for a walk
- Support to prepare a tasty meal of your choice – menu planning
- Support to get ready for bed at the end of the day
- Sitting service to give full time carers a rest
- Dementia care
- Caring for people with life limiting conditions
- Care and support at end of life